Pages

Monday 7 December 2015

The Christmas Tag

Image NOT MINE- Weheartit

Hey Guys, 

I've seen this tag floating around since last year when I totally mean to do it, but didn't. So I thought I would give it a go this year.  

1.Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie? 

My favourite holiday films ( because I can't narrow it down) are Miracle on 34th Street and Santa Clause The Movie 

2. Whats Your Favorite Christmas Color? 
I really like deep emerald green around Christmas team, especially now with my red hair. 

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
I would LOVE to stay in my PJ's all day but I do the rounds on xmas day because my parents are split up and I go to Stu's house so I have to get dressed.

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
Probably my mam, she really deserves it :) and both my brothers are younger so nobody else really buys her presents.

5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
Christmas morning!! 

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
I honestly wouldn't know where to start, so no!

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
I work in retail! There is no such thing as I Christmas break! 

8. Any Christmas Wishes?
Probably just that everyone is happy! Oh and that they hurry up building my house.

9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
I really don't like christmas smells, I dont like spicy cinnamon smells. So I don't really know what my favourite smell would be, probably the smell of real Christmas trees.

10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat? 
Without a doubt, Pigs in Blankets! Though to be fair I do eat them all year round but they taste that bit nicer on Christmas day.

Let me know your version of this tag :) 
Speak Soon 
Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment