Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish



Hey guys,
I've used this before and loved it but when it ran out I wanted to try new cleansers so I didn't pick another one up. Recently though I repurchased this on a whim and I can't believe I didn't do it sooner. It is really effective at taking my make-up off whilst still being gentle enough to use on my eyes. If that wasn't enough it leaves my skin feeling really clean and fresh like I've had a mini facial. I am seriously considering purchasing others in line and maybe making my whole skin routine consist of Liz Earle products, I really have enjoyed it that much! I really would urge everyone to try it as I think it really would work on all skin types. 

Let me know if you have tried this, (who hasn't) and what else you would recommend from the brand.

Speak Soon 


Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment