Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

Review: Anastasia Brow Wiz



Hey Guys,

I thought I would share my thoughts on the Anastasia Brow Wiz, brow pencil. I picked this up in New York but at the time I had blonde hair and I picked up the colour medium brown so it was far to dark for me. So once I dyed my hair dark again I started using it. I've used the Soap & Glory archery before and really liked it but I have to say I loved this even more. It has a waxy thin nip for applying the product at one end and a spoolie at the other end so is really handy.  It applies really well and the product is soft and creamy so really easy to use. Because the nib is small its really easy to draw in fine natural looking hairs. It is a bit pricey but I honestly think it's worth it and I cant recommend this enough, definite repurchase for me. 

Let me know if you've tried this and what you think? Or if you can recommend anything similar that is a bit easier to find.
Speak soon 
Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment