Pages

Thursday 3 March 2016

Update !



Hey Guys,

Long time no speak, really long time.  I thought I would give you an update and what I have been doing recently. 

So first things first I bought a house!!! Well me and Stuart bought a house, our first house together, a new house that we are waiting to be built. We've bought it when it was just a hole in the ground and now its almost a finished house. 


I can't wait to share with you all my ideas for the decor and show you updates as and when they happen. 

Also things have been very hectic at work and home and a lot of changes have happened but I'm not dwelling on any of that I'm just looking forward now.

Anyway I've got a few posts lined up that I plan on sharing in the next couple of weeks so I best get on writing those! 


Speak Soon 
Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment